- Click the Start menu and select Run.
- Type in "Sendto" in the box and hit enter, which takes you to the Windows SendTo folder.
- Right click in the folder and select New-Shortcut.
- In the box provided type in the path to your halFILE folder plus "hfpimp32.exe". So if your halFILE folder is \\server\halfile then you would type in \\server\halfile\hfpimp32.exe.
- Click Next and name the shortcut "halFILE for Windows".
- Click Finish
This feature actually works for any document type including Word and Excel documents. Try it out!